MC40 Datawedge profile distribtuion

// Expert user has replied.
B Bijoy Jacob 3 years ago
0 1 0

Hi,

We are working on a hybrid where we have to integrate device scanner in around 10 to 15 screens. For this we have created a profile each for every screen. If I want to distribute this to another device, what are the necessary steps? Can I distribute it along with the apk?

Please give me the steps to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bijoy
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

Hi Jacob,
your best option is to use Barcode profiles, so you can integrate Datawedge configuration directly in your application.

You can find more information in Android EMDK tutorial series:

~Pietro

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?