When creating an EMDK config file in android in order to programmatically load a datawedge profile, I find that the activity ...

Any help is appreciated.  I'm on a deadline though, so ASAP. 

Joshua Lowenthal
That is, when I enter the

That is, when I enter the Package name in the EMDK manager in Eclipse I choose x.y.z for the application and abc123 for the class name.  Then I see a DataWedge profile of x.y.z for the application and x.y.z.abc123 for the activity name.  However, what I want is x.y.z for the application and abc123 for the activity, but it's concatentating the application name to the activity name in DataWedge and this is ruining the app association.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Joshua,  Could you include a

Joshua,

Could you include a couple screenshots of what you're seeing in your config file and what your seeing in DW when the profile is created? I'm not too sure I understand what the issue is. Does your application not scan when in your activity? Or are you trying to have separate profiles, one for the entire application and another for just one activity in the app?

Thanks,

Derek

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Joshua Lowenthal
The company that I was

The company that I was creating this software for has found an alternative route to create profiles, so, I'm not pursuing this any longer.  However, it turns out that this problem is caused by a Beta version of the OS on the TC70.  Thanks for your comment, though.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’