5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2015 5:48 AM by Mark Nongkhlaw

WP8: Publishing on Windows Phone Store

Dave Philips

Hi,

I am having lots of issues when trying to upload an xap file to the Windows Phone Store.

I've created a blank app in both RhoStudio, and also VS 2012 using the Plugin.

I went through the on-line documentation, and made the recommended changes to the rhoconfig.txt and build.yml:

rhoconfig.txt

MinSeverity = 3

LogToOutput = 0

net_trace = 0

log_skip_post = 0

build.yml

build: release

In RhoStudio, I ran rake device:wp8:production, and in VS I just performed a build. Both methods gave me xap files.

Upon uploading either of the generated xap files, I get the following validation errors:

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:CreateFileW() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:LocalFileTimeToFileTime() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll:GetModuleHandleA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

3011: The package is missing RpalManifest.xml. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API WS2_32.dll:WSAEnumProtocolsA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:GetFileInformationByHandle() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:SetFilePointer() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:SetFileTime() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:FindFirstFileExA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:UnlockFile() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:GetFileAttributesExA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll:FormatMessageA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:GetFileType() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-0.dll:GetVersionExW() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:CreateFileA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-1.dll:OutputDebugStringA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll:OpenProcess() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:GetLogicalDrives() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API WS2_32.dll:WSASocketA() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll:GetFileAttributesW() isn’t allowed in assembly rhoruntime.dll. Update it and then try again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm at a loss as to what to try next.

Thanks

Dave