How To: DOCCAP ( like before on WM)

// Expert user has replied.
S Sebastien Laporte 2 years 11 months ago
0 2 0

Hello All,
I would like to read barcode and capture the picture of the entire document  ( like before on MC67 with DOCCAP 2.0)

In the SimulScan Demo, we have a template " Default Doccap – Required Barcode "  but this template just read the barcode ( I don't see the photo on the screen of my TC75)

And in template builder I don't know How I can do it.
I can upload my document. Select Area where I have my Barcode. Then I tried to select entire document but It doesn't works!!

I am in trouble because I am working for T&L market and Customer and Partner ask me for this feature but I am not able to explain how to do it

Can we have a Tutorial or details?

I have joined a PDF and JPG

The PDF is a customer sample. On it you have 3 documents but we need to get One document with the barcode in the center
the JPG is the same document but I have cropped it just for show you the result of the pictures we must capture and store on the devices

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

S Sebastien Laporte

I have tested it on my TC75 with defaut template " DOCCAP + required Barcode" and "DOCCAP + optional Barcode"
it is impresive!!!  It's works fine

Question:
How we can use this default template in a Apps?  with EMDK 3.1? when it will be online? Where is API reference for Simulscan?

this default Template "DOCCAP + required Barcode" can be donwloaded?   If it is not downloadable, we can call it in a Apps?

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Sabastien, the EMDK 3.1 installer can be downloaded via the following link Business Support - Zebra Technologies

EMDK 3.1 documentation for the Simulscan API's will soon be updated on Launchpad, but in the meantime, the EMDK 3.1 installer will place an offline version of the docs on your PC under Start Menu > All apps > Symbol EMDK 3.1 > Help

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?