adb devices does not list the TC75

Hi team,

I need to fastboot (11-04) a TC75,

I put the device into USB debugging mode and connect to PC.

The driver recognizes the device as a TC75 however nothing shows in adb devices.

Any ideas?

regards,

Daniel

Stephen Vye
Have you got the latest USB

Have you got the latest USB Driver loaded for Android? I can send or its on Compass too.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Daniel Park
I think I do but I am just

I think I do but I am just downloading it again now as we speak.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Daniel Park
OK I reloaded the driver

OK I reloaded the driver (version 1.2) and restarted my PC now the  TC75 is not being recognized when connected.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Herbert De Jong
i would use USB driver 2.0 

i would use USB driver 2.0  which supports  TC70 Kitkat

Software Downloads Android USB Driver v2.0 May 2015 May 2015

Usb driver 1.2  didn t support the newer devices with different PID VID.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Daniel Park
Thanks Herbert,I upgraded to

Thanks Herbert,

I upgraded to android driver 2.0 and reboot ted the PC.

When I connect the TC75, I here a beep on the PC and the TC75 states USB debugging connected howevr the device does not appear in the device manager.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Daniel, I assume the usb

Daniel, I assume the usb debugging has been enabled on the 75 and you have accepted the security request displayed on the device when the PC tries to connect?  The ADT tools themselves need to be updated in some cases, you my try to update your Android Build tools in the SDK manager as well.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Daniel Park
I have tried uninstalling and

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing various drivers.

The current situation is that the TC55 can be seen in ADB devices, however the TC75 does not.   I do have USB debugging on however I am not seeing the security request appear on the device. 

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Michael Holman
You can revoke any previous

You can revoke any previous debugging authorization Developer Options - Revoke USB debugging authorization. 

When you disconnect and reconnect the device should prompt you with the computer's RSA key for authorization.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Pietro Francesc...
Hi Daniel,have you tried with

Hi Daniel,

have you tried with a different TC75's USB cable (not the charging one :-) ) or on a different computer?

Which OS are you using? can you see the device connected to the USB port in the device peripherals?

~Pietro

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

David Degrassi
I have run into issues with

I have run into issues with both ADB and FASTBOOT executables where the most recent ones behave in this and other ways.  Going to older versions or the version of executable seem to resolve this issue.  For a while I setup my environment to always point to these older versions until I got the Android Creemore devices which do not play nice with the older versions...so for now I have to manage this differently.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’