Creating Project using Android Studio - Doesn't Show EMDK 3.1 API

// Expert user has replied.
C Christopher Sather 3 years ago
42 4 0

I have a fresh install of the 3.1 EMDK and Android Studio.  I was trying the basic tutorials and samples, and when trying this tutorial (Creating Project using Android Studio), step 5 does not show the Symbol EMDK choices.  i have run the Integrator twice and rebooted my PC.  This is a Windows 64 install,  I have Java jdk1.8.0_05 installed.
EMDK 3.1 (API 16) (Symbol Technologies, Inc.
EMDK 3.1 (API 19) (Symbol Technologies, Inc.)

Please register or login to post a reply

4 Replies

P Peter Arcuri

Chris, is it possible you have more than one Android SDK installed on your PC? Check to ensure that both EMDK and Android Studio are pointing to the same SDK.

Run SDK Manager through Studio and take note of the path from which SDK manager was launched. Then with FileExplorer navigate to that area and drop into the add-ons sub-folder. You should see the 2 EMDK libraries.

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Chris, Do you have Android API's 16 or 19 installed through the SDK manager?

C Christopher Sather

Thanks Bill. Yes, I have all the standard Android SDK's list from API 1 -22.  I just dont show the EMDK 3.1 ver 16 and 19 in the list like the article show.s

S Steve Smith

Keep up the good work, I read few posts on this website and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information.
https://www.shopmegakaraoke.com/collections/accessories

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?