MC3200 - Bluetooth Communication via 32feet.Net library

J Jake Oster 3 years 5 months ago
3 0 0

I cannot get the 32feet.Net (InTheHand.Net) library to work properly with the MC3200.  It works fine on the MC3190 but even the basic samples for 32feet.net have issues on the MC3200. It works fine when discovering nearby bluetooth devices or even functioning as a bluetooth listener (server).  But if I try connecting to another device with the MC3200 as the Client, then it fails with error code 10060:
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
I have been testing with my computer functioning as the bluetooth server/listener...but I was also able to use the 3190 as a client with the 3200 as the server at one point. Aside from compiling for a different target platform, the device code between the 3190 and the 3200 is identical. So I am not sure why one would work while the other does not. Is there something different about the MC3200's bluetooth versus previous models?

32feet.NET Library

The sample I've been testing with is BluetoothSdp which can be found at the following location after installing 32feet:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\32feet.NET\Samples\"     or    "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\32feet.NET\Samples\"

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?