SimulScanSample1 - Error: Not find classs "com.symbol.emdk.simulscansample1.DeviceControl"

T TEOFILO GONZALEZ SANCHEZ 2 years 11 months ago
3 1 0

Hello,

I installed the EMDK for Android v3.1 and EMDK for Android v3.1 Update1.

Then I executed the sample SimulScanSample1 that the EMDk has atached it.

When I executed the SimulScanSample, I have this error:

Link of class 'Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/DeviceControl;' failed
Could not find class 'com.symbol.emdk.simulscansample1.DeviceControl', referenced from method com.symbol.emdk.simulscansample1.MainActivity.
VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 1471 (Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/DeviceControl;) in Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/MainActivity;
Link of class 'Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/DeviceControl;' failed
VFY: Ljava/lang/Object; is not instance of Landroid/app/Fragment;
VFY: bad arg 2 (into Landroid/app/Fragment;)
VFY:  rejecting call to Landroid/app/FragmentTransaction;.add (ILandroid/app/Fragment;)Landroid/app/FragmentTransaction;
VFY:  rejecting opcode 0x6e at 0x0039
VFY:  rejected Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/MainActivity;.onCreate (Landroid/os/Bundle;)V
Verifier rejected class Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/MainActivity;
Class init failed in newInstance call (Lcom/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/MainActivity;)
threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4147e438)
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
                                                   java.lang.VerifyError: com/symbol/emdk/simulscansample1/MainActivity
                                                       at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)
                                                       at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1319)
                                                       at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1056)
                                                       at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2023)
                                                       at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2133)
                                                       at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:142)
                                                       at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1234)
                                                       at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
                                                       at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
                                                       at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4895)
                                                       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
                                                       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
                                                       at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:789)
                                                       at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:556)
                                                       at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Someone has this happened?
Someone can help me with this?

Thanks and best regards,
Teo.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

D Douglas Christensen

I found this to be associated with a missing library reference.
Check your manifest and make sure that you have

above the application partition and

within the application partition.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?