I'm facing some issues while trying to build for MC70 with Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional (OS CE 5.2.231317). I've spent more than a week in this issue so I really need help to solve this out.
Things I've done for the moment:
- everything to build for “MC3000c50b (ARMV4I)" and “Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional DTK (ARMV4I)”
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional.
- Windows Mobile 6 SDK
- .Net and everything is installed.
- Windows Mobile Device Center
- RhoStudio 5.3.2
- Tested MC70 connection. It's working properly. It's detected by the WMDC and the connection is showed up in the MC70 aswell.
- Configured JAVA to path: C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.7.0_67/bin
- Configured both path to files from RhoStudio -> Preferences -> RhoMobile -> Windows Mobile
- Cab Wizard: C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Mobile 6 SDK/Tools/CabWiz
- VS build tool path: D:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/vcpackages/vcbuild.exe (it's installed in D: disk. This is properly set)
- Configured build.yml. I've attached file and pasted it below.
logcatFilter: "APP:I StrictMode:I DEBUG:I *:E"
sdk: "Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional DTK (ARMV4I)"
Despite I've configured build.yml to build with SDK: "Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional DTK (ARMV4I)" it seems to be built for MC3000c50b (ARMV4I) since the console shows this Release|MC3000c50b (ARMV4I). I haven't got any idea why it is building for that since I haven't set that. I even tried uninstalling MC3000c50b PSDK but that didn't work. I've attached the console output file.
I've tried building from console with the following command: $ rake run:wm:device and from RhoSuite with the following configuration:
- Platform: Windows Mobile / Windows CE
- Simulator type: Device
- Build: Local
and had the same output in both.
The app is working properly for Android in simulator, Rhosimulator and several devices.
I hope you can help me out with this since my deadline is coming.
Thanks in advance,