Enterprise Browser installation problem

// Expert user has replied.
K Kadir AKIN 2 years 11 months ago
49 2 0

Hi Experts,

We need to use Enterprise Browser solution for our SAP ITS web application urgently. But I have a problem.

The application being forced closed when try to run EB on Android platform. I get an exception as below. Can you please help me for the solution. (I installed EB on different browser via EB installer on windows or directly via .apk file)

I consider your warning as below.
Launching Enterprise Browser
Launching Enterprise Browser after installing on the device, will launch a default welcome start page that is included with the installation
Note: On Android, if you do not disconnect the device from your laptop, you will see the application being forced closed. The USB storage option needs to be turned off so that Enterprise Browser can launch properly.

Enterprise Browser 1.2  Setup

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

Hi Kadir,
Enterprise Browser support only Zebra devices (e.g. Motorola Solution Enterprise business), from the picture you posted it seems that you tested it on a non-Zebra device.

You can find a list of the supported devices on the release notes.

Here you can find the release notes for v1.3 that is the newer version available.

If you have the a problem on a Zebra device with the latest released version you can capture the logcat messages to help us understand what is going wrong.

With kind regards
~Pietro

K Kadir AKIN

Hi Pietro,

I think we can not use Enterprise Browser because we test on non-zebra device.    Is there a solution to connect Zebra printer from the below device via bluetooth?

Our device's Info
Unitech
TB120-RAWFUMDG
Android, BT, HF/ NFC, 1D CCD, WIFI, 3G

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?