Where to Start - Need to print barcode label - LP2824 - C#
We need to be able to print barcodes to this printer.
1. Can someone direct me to where I need to start?
2. Is there an SDK for C# or a dev kit?
3. Is there a working example available?
4. Do I need to setup the printer in a certain way to allow me to print from C#?
I saw in some forum that someone said something about setting the printer in pass-through mode, but I didn't see that in the printer settings.
Here are few things that I tried:
First I downloaded the zebra driver for this printer.
1. Tried printing from notepad - nothing comes out on the label; however, it does show page 1 at the bottom
2. Tried printing use the code from here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2044676/net-code-to-send-zpl-to-zebr…
I can see the document show up in the print queue for less than 1 second.. and then the printer doesn't do anything.. and the queue disappears
3. Tried printing using the code from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/322091
Same result as #2. I can see the document show up in the print queue for less than 1 second.. and then the printer doesn't do anything.. and the queue disappears.
Is it a LinkOS printer? One quick way to print to a LinkOS printer is: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/software/en/application-notes/A…
Unfortunately there is no .NET library. The PC library is Java.