2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2016 7:08 AM by Chris Sather

Stage Now 2.2 Display Manager

Chris Sather

The Disable and Enable Screen Shot feature does not work in Stage now 2.2.1.1451.  During Staging, it posts these message to the log.

2014-07-04 19:41:29 Start of Barcode Staging

2014-07-04 19:41:29 Barcode Staging Failed. Error: Charactristics/Param errors found in invoked CSPs. Details: DisplayMgr-invalid, Function is not supported.

2014-07-04 19:41:29 End of Barcode Staging

The device was upgraded to MX 5.0 with the built in upgrade kit in the StageNow App.  I uploaded the sample profile I used.

EILBRON.MEGHDIES@motorolasolutions.com

vijayaditya.k@motorolasolutions.com

• Re: Stage Now 2.2 Display Manager
          Rob Galvin

Chris,

This sounds like it may be an issue with how the XML was created by StageNow. I would suggest you file a support ticket and then update this thread upon resolution.

You may also want to try the same thing in the EMDK 4.0 to rule out device/os issue.

• Re: Stage Now 2.2 Display Manager
              Chris Sather

Hi Rob, the problem is that there is still OSX, MX, and BPS mismatches, and there is no way to tell that without trial and error and having a product developer reply back with the info.  I found out screenshot enable/disable is OSX 4.5.  the TC70 GA2 is OSX 4.4.  The StageNow client and MX5.0 upgrade kit in the StageNow 2.2 doesn't upgrade the OSX.

Is there anyway to get a chart that would graph a feature map to a OSX, MX, and BSP level?