ZQ520 Feed label after writing not working

// Expert user has replied.
A Adil Akram 2 years 11 months ago
41 4 0

We're printing a receipt on Zebra RW420 printer and it was working perfect.

Now we changed to Zebra ZQ520 printer using same Android app. This model after printing isn’t feeding paper forward and little part of receipt remain on other side after cut off.

I tried configuring the option “Feed label after writing” to 0.5 inch and it’s saved properly (I checked it retrieve back same setting) but there’s no change in priting.

Please register or login to post a reply

4 Replies

n nomsan lioo

Although Shreya is a good palyer on the football field, the finest scientist in her school who performs like a star, she just can’t seem to figure out how to style her hair. We all can see https://australianwritings.net/law-assignment-help/ this. Afterall, how would you apply patches on your head without hair at all? “Shreya’s Physical Body” will initiate conversations about self-love and inner confidence and help spread knowledge about alopecia between communities and schools. Age insurance: 4-9 years old

A Adil Akram

I tried the following settings using Zebra setup utilities, it save and restart printer but none is effective.

Orientation: inverted 180 degrees
Feed label after writing

G Gregory Pawlik

Hi Adil,

Is the Android app sending CPCL data or ZPL data?

Greg

A Adil Akram

Hi,
It's using CPCL, following is the code snippet printing to ZQ520.

connection.write("! U1 JOURNAL\r\n! U1 SETFF 50 2\r\n".getBytes());

printer.getGraphicsUtil().printImage(bitmap, 0, 0, 820, bitmap.getHeight(), false);

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?