MC1000 Windows CE 5.0 Platform SDK

A Aymen Ayari 3 years ago
1 2 0

Hello,

We are using Kalipso (app generator) to develop an application for a customer's MC1000.

Kalipso support asked us to provide them with the platform SDK for MC1000 Windows CE 5.0 core devices. I wasn't able to find it on the support portal, but I did find these release notes : https://atgsupportcentral.motorolasolutions.com/content/emb/docs/Releas…

Is there a possibility for us to obtain the SDK mentioned in the release notes ?

Also, the MC1000 in question is running Windows CE 4.2 Core for now. Will we be able to upgrade it (and how) to Windows CE 5.0 Core ?

Any help is appreciated.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hi,

The MC1000 Platform SDK was removed from Support Central as the device has been discontinued for some time. The OS upgrade from CE 4.2 to 5.0 requires an upgrade licence to be copied to the device so it may be difficult to obtain this now (also due to the  MC1000 being discontinued) . Did you try contacting our Helpdesk in Brno to see if they can help with either request?

Best Regards,
Ian Hatton
Zebra EMEA

A Aymen Ayari

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your response.

Actually, I wasn't sure how to get Zebra support on this matter, so I made this post.

Is there an email address where I can directly get in touch with the Brno Helpdesk ?

Again, we're grateful for any help provided.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?