MC3200 CE 7 with Fusion and Radio .reg Files Found in Application Folder? Should They be there or Not?

V Vedsatx Saddvv 2 years 11 months ago
0 1 0

I was troubleshooting a customers MC3200 CE 7 (latest BSP and Fusion) because they were having connectivity troubles with their receiving/ordering application. I noticed there seemed to be quite a few .reg files (20 of them) that were associated with Fusion and WiNG installed into the 'Application Folder'. The file names; XWing2, XWing2CE70, XWing2GPIO, XWing2PM, PALMPA3Sdio, FusionBuild, FusionHelp, FusionConfig, FusionApps, etc.....

I've never noticed these files in the Application Folder before. My understanding is that Fusion and Radio configurations are built into the BSP/Fusion packages, so why would all of these files be located in the Application Folder? Are these Files Zebra .reg files? Is this perhaps a one-off configuration the Customer was trying? Were do these file come from? Do these files belong in a different folder?

A little guidance is appreciated!

Thanks!

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Fusion is built into the BSP,  but if you install a fusion update/patch,  I think you will see files like you mention.  If you just installed a new BSP and not a fusion update on top of that,  these might be left over from an old Fusion patch,  so probably should be removed.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?