Enter key issue in browser MC919Z

V Vedsatx Saddvv 2 years 11 months ago
0 4 0

Dear sir,
customer is moving from Windows CE to Windows Moblie with MC919Z scanner the application is browser based and has enter Event after barcode is getting scanned , issue is Browser does not recognize the Enter event after bar code getting scanned, it shows the same in Word pad , Excel but not in browser. How to resolve please guide.

Please register or login to post a reply

4 Replies

E Evheny pronsky

Hello,
how do you turn the key "Enter"
I use "pocketBrowser 3.0"

K Kandarp Bhatt

Dear sir,
At present I have taken MSHTML value as 1 and it is taking the Enter in browser, Now How I should remove the ZOOM Bar from Screen so that user does not change the settings.

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Is the customer just using the standard IE browser that comes on the device, or something else like Pocket Browser, Enterprise Browser or the Wavelink Industrial Browser?  Also, if they hit the enter key on the keyboard,  does that work correctly?

K Kandarp Bhatt

Dear sir
Customer is using standard IE browser comes with standard package. If we test the URL in PC after pressing enter it works , in CE device also it works but in Windows Mobile device Enter does not take affect. also we have changed registry settings to MSHTML dword 0 for issue of scroll bar appear in browser. and Datawedge settings has been done for TAB it works but only Enter is not working.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?