LS2208 - hex commands for C language

Hello,

Where i can find some table of possible commands/actions for raw C language (without any aditional libs) for control ex. Beep or LEDs?

I`m writing for linux so i can`t use SDK for windows and i can`t find hex command for use with libusb (and ex. control_transfer()) for my scanner

Thanks for help

Riad Benallou
Hello Lukaz,we do have Linux

Hello Lukaz,

we do have Linux SDK available on our support page and which also includes sample please see following link

Scanner SDK for Linux Support & Downloads | Zebra

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lukasz Gburzynski
Hello Riad,I know, but i can

Hello Riad,

I know, but i can`t use SDK in that case (or .dll`s from SDK). I can only use libusb.so and send raw hex codes to scanner via libusb_control_transfer() etc.

It will be better if you can send sources of .dll (for ExecComand() / Execute() commands from SDK) if you can.

Or maybe you have some .pdf for programmers that not using SDK.

I sniff some codes from Simple SDK Application (like for RED LED) but if i send it via control_transfer() scanner don`t do nothing.

Maybe some initialization codes needed?

Please help! Urgent

Thanks!

Lucas

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Riad Benallou
Hello Lukasz ,Unfortunately,

Hello Lukasz ,

Unfortunately, that is not something which is available, we do provide Linux SDK you can use for this project and it is fully documented and supported.

Regards,

Riad

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lukasz Gburzynski
Suppose i want to write

Suppose i want to write scanner control (BEEP, LEDS, etc) in Perl or Python language - then what?

Any tools / helps for that?

You can ask your colleagues how to write that via libusb and control_transfer functions (any initializations packets needed)?

I will be glad

Thanks,

Lucas

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Riad Benallou
Hi Lukas,I did review this

Hi Lukas,

I did review this earlier with product manager prior sending my previous reply and unfortunately, The only available option we could suggest to use for your project at this stage would be our core scanner Linux SDK .

Regards,

Riad

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lukasz Gburzynski
No way to get source code of

No way to get source code of SDK .dll`s?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’