All-touch TE questions regarding configuration files

To change the terminal sessions, updating configurations, etc., is there a configuration file that can be pushed down from an MDM?    Such configurations include the server to communicate with, etc.

Is there documentation on such settings, and if so, where?

Additionally, is there anyway to configure logging such that All-Touch will log to files that can be extracted/uploaded to an MDM or Splunk type server?

Thanks.

Brock Davis
A co-worker pointed me to the

A co-worker pointed me to the documentation: Terminal Emulation Client User Guide  so I see now the configurations can be pushed down.

I did not see anything about application logs, any suggestions/ideas where to look?

Thanks

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Tom Butler
Brock, Thanks for the

Brock, Thanks for the Question. I'll create the article for this here for Zebra, but you can find the answer here: http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-28142

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Tom Butler
You need to place a .wldep

You need to place a .wldep (ATTE Configuration file) into the com.wavelink.velocity folder in order for the device to get your configuration. You get the .wldep file by configuring it using the Velocity Console. Check out more here: Software for Velocity Enterprise App Modernization

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mario Di Pasquo
It is important to make sure

It is important to make sure that Velocity client on the device is exited ( not just minimized) before pushing a new WLDEP file to it. 

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Tom Butler
Thanks Mario for this

Thanks Mario for this important detail! This is correct, make sure it is exited when you push a new WLDEP file.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’