disable home button & programable button in TC55

Hi Sir,

Can we disable home button and programable  button in TC55?

Please advise us.

Thank

Regards,

Chan Oo

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi ,You can disable the Home

Hi ,

You can disable the Home button using the UiMgr CSP in StageNow which has the option to disable/enable Home key. For the programmable key you can use   Settings/Programmable keys to change the key mapping to a null key such as ASSIST , press the menu button to access Export and then export the modified keys_config.xml to the default path which will make it persist over an enterprise reset.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nyein ChanOo
Hi We cannot find UiMgr CSP

Hi We cannot find UiMgr CSP in stagenow. Can we have other way to disable home by program

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
You need to select Xpert mode

You need to select Xpert mode in the initial config screen when creating a new profile and you should then see UiMgr in the list of available CSP's as per the screenshot below:

2016-11-18 14_36_33-StageNow.png

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Eduardo Rubio Rey
Hi Ian,I like to make this

Hi Ian,

I like to make this option in TC20´s PDA ,but I read in the help that this option is N/A. Why don´t I could to use the UI Manager option in the TC20´s PDAs?. Is possible to use these options in the future?.

Thanks in advenced.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Eduardo,The TC20 is

Hi Eduardo,

The TC20 is positioned as a lower cost device with a reduced feature set which is why it does not support the full range of Mx features which you have with other devices such as the TC51. The good news is that ability to disable the navigation bar is now supported on the TC20/25 if you upgrade to OS 11-03 and use the UiManager Mx 7.x features available via StageNow 2.9 which will allow the bar to be enabled and disabled (in which case it disappears from the screen). The attached codes demonstrate this feature if you scan them on a device with the 11-03 OS installed.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’