How to align text with non-continuous label?

// Expert user has replied.
l lin meyer 2 years 11 months ago
65 1 0

Hello, I am an Xamarin app developer creating an iOS app that will print labels using a Zebra Printer (ZQ510).  I am trying to print the following text onto a label:
Best Buy Date00/00/00 SomeProductName
However the printer doesn't seem to detect the gap between the labels as it should when using MNW (Media Tracking, Web). It prints as if it is continuous and the text is scattered all over the labels/gaps. The labels are 1.25x1 inch labels (peel off stickers).
Here is my ZPL:
^XA ^MNW ^MMT ^FX Example of comment ^CFA,30 ^FS ^FO0,30 ^FDBest By Date ^FS) ^FS ^FO0,60 ^FD11/23/2016 ^FS) ^FS ^FO0,90 ^FD Clams ^FS) ^CFA,30 ^XZ
I've looked over the documentation here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/manuals/en-us/software/zpl-zbi2…
but couldn't identify what I was doing wrong.  I'm very new to ZPL, any help is appreciated!

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

C Christal Spaeth

Lin,

There is a ZPL command that calibrate's the media sensor that might be useful here. The command is described on page 223 of the documentation you provided. Note that this command does not require any parameters so you should be able to simply use ~JC to calibrate.

Christal

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?