Getting unwanted text in Print job

Hello I have a partner who is using the standard Print API so he can print from a MC32N0 to a QLN420. He has created a little app using the API but he is seeing the letters "LEFT" inserted into the barcode. I've attached a copy of his code if someone out there has an idea. thanks

IMG_20161205_125759.jpg

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi John, Do you know anything

Hi John,

Do you know anything about the API's being used?  I see a "PrintAPI.h" and "barcodes.h" file in the #includes, but no explanation of which API's these are.  The names of the libraries are too generic to know who created them or where to get documentation.  It doesn't look like one of the Zebra/Symbol libraries, but it may be an older version.  The Print_BarCode() function looks like it's doing the work of creating the print output, but otherwise I don't see anything that jumps out at me.

Robin

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Matt Evans
All of the code being used

All of the code being used comes from the Motorola EMDK for C v2.8. The application attached, "BasicPrint" is the sample application contained in the EMDK. The code was not modified at all from the sample application. All libraries are also from the same EMDK. In other words, the entire application and libraries were all supplied by Motorola Solutions in the released EMDK.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Thanks Matt. I'll check with

Thanks Matt. I'll check with our EMDK team.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’