Install android on Motorola Symbol MC3200

I am new in this community, hello everybody

I want to install Android on a Motorola Symbol MC3200 and to make a simple program.

Anyoane tried this ? or do you know some documentation for this ?

Wait for your replys.

Andreas Fauerbach
If you have a MC3200 premium

If you have a MC3200 premium device (1 GB RAM/ 4 GB FLASH) running Windows CE, you can send it in to Zebra Support and have it reworked to Android. Please contact Zebra Tech Support for a quotation.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

CC Radu
And if i have a MC3200 device

And if i have a MC3200 device (512 GB RAM/ 2 GB FLASH) running Windows CE is possible to have the update to Android ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andreas Fauerbach
No. The standard model (512

No. The standard model (512 GB RAM/ 2 GB FLASH) does not meet the requirements for Android. It also has a slower CPU. In this case Windows CE is the only option you have.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

CC Radu
Thanks , in this case i will

Thanks , in this case i will order the 1Gb/4gb version .

I want to use Visual studio 2015 and to develop application for android in xamarin .

I downloaded the sorce from : Barcode APIs - Zebra Technologies Techdocs   . I have 0 errors , o warnings after build but when i want to run the the application do not want to start and show me this output :

Android application is debugging.

The application could not be started. Ensure that the application has been installed to the target device and has a launchable activity (MainLauncher = true).

Additionally, check Build->Configuration Manager to ensure this project is set to Deploy for this configuration.

Do you know if i want to make other changes to work on VS 2015 with Xamarin 4.2.1 ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andreas Fauerbach
if you order new MC3200, you

if you order new MC3200, you can buy them with Andriod pre installed of course.

For the Xamarin sample, I suggest to follow the Getting Started instructions on tecdocs.

You need a physical Zebra Android device to run the barcode sample app.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

CC Radu
Thanks for the answer.Dou you

Thanks for the answer.

Dou you know what is the last version of Android on this device or if there any update for Android on this device ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andreas Fauerbach
You can fnd the latest MC3200

You can fnd the latest MC3200 Android Version on our Support Site​.

Please contact your Zebra Partner or Distributor for further information on updates.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

CC Radu
Thanks for the answer. Dou

Thanks for the answer.

Dou you know what is the last version of Android on this device or if there any update for Android on this device ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’