How to disable SIP in Enterprise Browser 1.5 on MC32N0 Android

Hi all,

Anyone knows how we can disable the SIP in Enterprise Browser 1.5 on MC32N0 with Android? I have a customer that wants to disable the SIP for all the pages and not using the API for each page.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Levi

Sabir Valappil ...
Hi Levi,This is not supported

Hi Levi,

This is not supported yet in EB Android. However we have a SIP hide API to hide the SIP panel as documented here.

Sip - Zebra Technologies Techdocs

But hide method does not permanently disable the SIP, it simply hides it until the focus returns to a text input field, which causes it to reappear.

So I believe we cannot do anything more here. If you feel this requirement is unavoidable please consult the support engineering team, sothat they may have a look on feasibility.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabir VT

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Sabir Valappil ...
I just wanted to inform you

I just wanted to inform you that we are planning to support Enterprise Keyboard from upcoming release.

Using Enterprise Keyboard APIs one can disable SIP permanently for EB apps on Android.

We have to wait for the release notes to get more knowledge on the devices covered for Enterprise Keyboard support.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Levi Lima
Thanks Sabir for the

Thanks Sabir for the information. Lets wait the news about the new version of EB with support to EK

Regards

Levi

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’