Group of common barcodes in TC8000 Lollipop SE4750SR doesn't work in Datawedge

// Expert user has replied.
C Carlos Lamounier 3 years ago
1 1 0

Hi Guys, I'm creating a template for 3 serial numbers using the Group of common barcodes in a TC8000 L. It works perfect in Simulscan Demo however in Datawedge with a Notepad I have the beep for confirmation that it was read but it doesn't send data that was read. Any tip can be helpful, thank you.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

L Lindsay Fahmi

hi Carlos

I think we solved this offline last year- but in case others have similar questions I thought we could address this here.

Wr recently introduced some new features including the idea of Barcode Groups. Because of this change, Groups of Common Barcodes ( i.e., Barcodes that all begin with "1S")  are only availble on Devices with SImulScan Engine 1.14x or greater.

Older versions of SimulScan ( Engine 1.13x or older)  still support Any Barcode Solutions- but will not support Groups of Common Barcodes.

Older Devices can use Any Barcode-Fixed Quantity  ( define fixed quantity 1-10)
The default templates for any 1, 2, 4, 5, or 10 are still available on your supported devices.
If anyone needs a Template for  any 3, 6, 7, or 8 Barcodes- please send an email to NMV386@zebra.com

For anything above 10- this does require a device license and Device with SimulScan Engine 1.14x or Greater.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?