Buffer for Bluetooth Printer - qln 220 and ql 220 plus

Hi Team,

can you please let me know if there is no paper in the printer on the bluetooth printer qln 220 and ql 220 plus, and I try to print via the SDK with Blueetooth, will print it once there is paper in the printer? I noticed it did not start printing once there was paper in the printer.

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Ankit, You can check the

Hi Ankit, You can check the status of the printer to see if it has a paper out.  See this API documentation to find out how.  The printer remains in paused mode after loading paper, You may be able to change this behavior by adding the "\r\n! U1 setvar \"ezpl.head_close_action\" \"no motion\"\r\n"; command to send to the printer.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

ankit bansal
Thanks for the reply.So

Thanks for the reply.

So basically we can say that these two printers (qln 220 and ql 220 plus) does not support buffer functionality for the print commands that has been sent while the paper is out?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Sorry, I didn't understand

Sorry, I didn't understand the question.  The QLn definitely does support buffering print jobs while the printer is in error.  The ZPL command that controls the behavior is the ^JZY

I'm not sure about the ql plus but I believe it is also supported.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

ankit bansal
Thanks for the Reply Robin

Thanks for the Reply Robin.

ZPL we are using :

^XA^POI^MNN^LL90^PW400^FO100,10^A0N,20,20^FD{0}^FS^BY2,10,100^POI^^FO20,30^MNN^LL90^PW400^BC40,50^A0N,10,10^FD{0}^FS^^XZ

{0} - string to be printed

Please let me know where we can place ^JZY so that we can buffer the requests.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Ankit,^XA^POI^MNN^JZY^LL90

Hi Ankit,

^XA^POI^MNN^JZY^LL90^PW400^FO100,10^A0N,20,20^FD{0}^FS^BY2,10,100^POI^^FO20,30^MNN^LL90^PW400^BC40,50^A0N,10,10^FD{0}^FS^XZ

This should do it for you.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’