zebra qln420 print a blank page after sap smartforms ? how can solve this problem ?

zebra qln420 print a blank page after sap smartforms ? how can solve this problem ?

see attached file

in smartforms i have setting the doimensions for my label 101x152

Anonymous (not verified)
There are two areas to look

There are two areas to look at.

1. Label length calibration. If we have not done so, we can use the keypad on OLn420 to get to the Label Length Calibration (Home->Tools->Label Length Cal). The calibration should fix this problem.
  2. Does SAP Smartform overrides the label length? Usually, the SAP software should get the label length from the printer. In some rare cases, the software could override the label length. Check if that's the case.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andrea Frati
hi, i try to calibrate my

hi, i try to calibrate my printer but the problem not solved

i modify a sap smartforms , i have change position of field and print make a blank page after my smartforms

probably the printer doesn't read the correct dimension for label

do you have any solution ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
You can check the "zpl.label

You can check the "zpl.label_length" through Zebra Printer Setup Utility tool, with command ! U1 getvar "zpl.label_length". This will tell the exact label length. Then, you can modify the label length on the Smartform and make sure that the length specified on the Smartform is not longer than the length of the actual label. Hope this helps.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andrea Frati
hello, i try but i haven't

hello, i try but i haven't receice a message from printer see this image

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
The command you typed was

The command you typed was missing exclamation mark. The exclamation mark is part of the ZPL command. It should be as shown below. Run this command after the successful calibration, which spills out two labels during the calibration process.

! U1 getvar "zpl.label_length"

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andrea Frati
ok, perfect, i try and i

ok, perfect, i try and i receive this value,

this value is in millimeter ?

i set this value in my smartforms ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
All values used in Zebra

All values used in Zebra printers are dots, otherwise they will be specified. The resolution of QLn420 is 203dpi (or 8 dots per mm). The "2030" dots mean 10 inches. Are you sure that your label is 10 inches long? Has the printer been calibrated? You can use the following command to check if the media type is set to label or not.

! U1 getvar "media"

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andrea Frati
i solved the problem with you

i solved the problem with you app for android, with this app i change dimension for label and printing smartforms correctly

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’