I'm sorry, we are aware that the NuGet package isn't available. For now, the only workaround is to manually add it to the project;
1. Download and install Link-OS SDK ( www.zebra.com/sdk )
2. Create a folder in your project (typically called ‘lib’ )
3. Navigate to the install directory for the SDK\PC-.NET\X.X.XXXX\lib
4. Copy all the files from the SDK lib folder to the project lib folder
5. Start your project in Visual Studio
6. Right click on the project name in the Solution Explorer
7. Select Add References
8. Browse to the project lib folder
9. Select ‘SdkApi_Core.dll’ , ‘SdkApi_Desktop.dll’, and ‘SdkApi_Desktop_Usb.dll’
10. Verify they are added in the references on the Solution Explorer
I just did this, but the instalation only gave me a java library. There is no .Net library.
Any idea Why?
Thanks in Advance!