RFID Within Enterprise Browser

// Expert user has replied.
A Alberto Vazquez 2 years 10 months ago
47 2 0

Hello,

How can i enable RFID Reading within Enterprise Browser ?
I have a web application and i use Enterprise Browser to access it; within that application I can read Barcodes or RFID tags from all the items; I have noticed that i can only use barcode but not RFID, is there a way i can "turn on" RFID reading inside Enterprise Browser ?
My handheld model is: MC919ZWR

Thanks in Advanced.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

A Abhineet Agarwal

Dear Alberto,

Please refer the Enterprise Browser RFID API guide from the below link:
RFID Module - Zebra Technologies TechDocs

Please note Enterprise Browser RFID API is supported only on the below devices:

MC3190Z
MC9190Z

Also note the below stuffs:

Installation: The RFID plug-in package for RhoElements 2.2 SP1 is not is not part of the default installation, but is available as a separate download from the Zebra Technologies Support site. RFID plug-in resources: RFID Plug-in for RhoElements 2.2 SP1 - download from Zebra Support Site (includes release notes, installation instructions and a sample app)

2. Config.xml setting: Once the plug-in is installed, modify the parameter in the app's Config.xml file as follows:

RFID Sample Application can be downloaded from here.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhineet Agarwal
Enterprise Browser Software Lead

A Alberto Vazquez

Thank You Abhineet, I appreciate your reply,

I have a Zebra Model MC919ZWR, i do not see that model on the list that you provided me, does that mean RFID cannot be enabled on that device within Enterprise Browser ?
Also on the release notes, it says that i need to copy the Rho Elements CAB file on a Temp Folder; where do i find this CAB file ? it's not in any of the links that you provided me.

Regards

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?