external Counter

J Jonathan Stefani 2 years 10 months ago
131 1 0

Hey,
i have a Zebra ZT230 in 'peel off' mode. Connected via USB for printing und connected via Serial for ZPL (e.g. printing information ~HS). I want to determine the number of labels which was really printed for an Program on an PC! I`m sending via USB one printjob with a batch of 999 labels. After a while maybe 100 labels are printed and the user want to end the batch. i`m asking the printer over the Serial with ~HS how many 'labels remaining in batch' and end the Job with ~JA. So ~HS will returned 899. BUT after peeling off the label number 100 there comes another label. One more label then i have counted. But in other random cases the counter was right. Exist there other way to solve this Problem? Have someone the same Problem?

Thx

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

The printer odometer can help in this case. The ! U1 getvar "odometer.total_label_count" returns the total number of the labels printed. If we read the value before and after the print job, we will get the total number of labels being printed by that print job. Hope this helps.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?