EMDK ProfileManager

Hello,

I'm really new to programming with EMDK on Android and currently in the progress of programming an App for my company special for the TC56/51.

Now i'm stuck with the ProfileManager, i'm trying to upgrade the app via the AppManager feature to accomplish this I'm setting the Profile in the extra Data:

extraData[0] =                      "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF - 8\"?>" +                      "<characteristic type=\"Profile\">" +                      "<parm name=\"ProfileName\" value=\"UpdateMobileClient\"/>" +                      "<characteristic type=\"AppMgr\" version=\"5.1\">" +                      "<parm name=\"emdk_name\" value=\"UpdatePaxControlMobile\"/>" +                      "<parm name=\"Action\" value=\"Upgrade\"/>" +                      $"<parm name=\"APK\" value=\"{updateFilePath}\"/>" +                      "</characteristic>" +                      "</characteristic>";                      var emdkStatus = eMDKProvider.ProfileManager.ProcessProfile("UpdateMobileClient", Symbol.XamarinEMDK.ProfileManager.PROFILE_FLAG.Set, extraData);

But the only Result i get is this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>   <wap-provisioningdoc>     <characteristic type="status">       <parm name="code" value="1"/>       <parm name="description" value="Failure"/>       <characteristic type="extended_status">         <parm name="code" value="10"/>         <parm name="description" value="Failed to connect dependency services."/>       </characteristic>     </characteristic>   </wap-provisioningdoc>

So far i was not able to find any solution, the the APK file is in the right spot.

I really don't know how to get more information why the profile does not work or  were my problem is.

I hope someone can help me out.

Patrick