EMDK Android Identification

G George Kafetzis 3 years ago
296 3 0

Hello to all,

I am currently developing an application that uses several methods to scan barcodes. The goal is the app to run on every android device. That ofc includes the Zebra devices,  as TC20 and TC55,  which i own.

I had followed the emdk tutorial on how to scan using the zebra sdk, and it was successful on the TC55 device i tested.

I have two issues that i need someone to help me.

1. When i am trying to install the app through the android studio on an emulated device (generic device non zebra brand) i am getting an error that the shared library not exists. The app is not installed.
To solve that i put in the manifest. That way the app is installed.

2. On the activity that i am using the EMDKManager, Scanner and other zebra classes i got an error on the activity creation. Probably because the lib not exists. I put the initialization code EMDKManager.getEMDKManager(getApplicationContext(), this) on a try catch clause in order to identfy that there is something wrong so the app is working.

Is there any other way to acheive that? To identify that there is not EMDK lib on the device.

Thanks in advance!

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

L Luci an

Developer portal recently develops an Android EMDK application to use for scanning barcodes. Their main goal is to run this https://www.bestessays.com.au/ application on all Android devices to facilitate users with immense advantages. Hope to grab more amazing information regarding to such applications.

C Cynthia Hammes

I am currently working on the development of an innovative application that aims to utilize multiple methods for scanning barcodes. This application is designed to cater to various industries and user needs, providing a seamless and efficient barcode scanning experience.

The primary objective of the application is to simplify and enhance the process of barcode scanning, making it more versatile and reliable across different devices and scenarios. To achieve this, I have incorporated several scanning methods into the application, each tailored to address specific use cases.

s stephan jamess

Such platforms offer specialized features and targeted audiences, allowing businesses to establish a niche presence and cater to specific customer needs effectively.

use this link

blog here

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?