Bluetooth can have several difficulties.
- Distance between devices
- Heavy Bluetooth traffic (classic and le) can cause interference
- It is more effected by static and electrical interference than Wi-Fi
A few other things to keep in mind:
- We recommend closing the connection in your app after printing if you aren't printing continuously.
- Make sure the printer isn't going to sleep unless appropriate.
- Check the connection timeout is set properly.
Hope this points you in a good direction,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Our developper is testing the Zebra SDK connection bluetooth.
Before that, ZEBRA support team sent me the following commands to make the Bluetooth working better:
! U1 setvar "device.languages" "zpl"
! U1 getvar "device.languages"
! U1 setvar "bluetooth.enable_reconnect" "off"
! U1 getvar "bluetooth.enable_reconnect"
! U1 setvar "wlan.enable" "off"
! U1 getvar "wlan.enable"
! U1 setvar "power.inactivity_timeout" "0"
! U1 getvar "power.inactivity_timeout"
! U1 setvar "power.low_battery_timeout" "0"
! U1 getvar "power.low_battery_timeout"
Hi Farid, Can you explain more of the customer use case? Are they delivery drivers, Airport, rental car, events? It might help narrow down what could be causing the disconnects. Otherwise you may want to ask them to talk to their Zebra account manager if they have one, in order to get more specific support.