I searched around the problem we're getting, but was unable to get an answer. Can you please help?
- Windows 10 Version 1709 (W10) with Zebra ZXPSeries 3 (ZXP31000C), firmware V02.03.00 connected via USB with most recent drivers installed (DZ31CG.06.02.00.00.exe);
- Windows Server 2016 Version 1607 (WS16) with most recent drivers installed (DZ31CG.06.02.00.00.exe);
1. Able to connect via RDP (local resource PRINTERS checkbox is checked) to WS16, but unable to get redirected zebra printer;
2. In WS16 installed ZEBRA to the corresponding WS10 TS PORT with drivers mentioned above successfully;
3. In order to print a test CARD i go to ZEBRA PRINTER PROPERTIES - DEVICE SETTINGS TAB - TOOLS - PRINT TEST CARD:
3.1. WS16: unable to get DEVICE SETTINGS TAB;
3.2. WS10: prints test card successfully;
4. In order to print a test PAGE i go to ZEBRA PRINTER PROPERTIES - GENERAL - PRINT TEST PAGE:
4.1. WS16: When pressing ZEBRA PRINTER PROPERTIES it pops-up with "The printer is offline. Check the network/USB cable connection to the printer, that it is powered on, and that it is online", but after OK it enters. After pressing PRINT TEST PAGE it sends DATA to the ZEBRA PRINTER (it is possible to see in ZEBRA front screen INCOMING DATA), but after that immediately informs to CHECK RIBBON ("No ribbon or incorrect ribbon is installed. Load the correct ribbonand the job will be retried, or press "Cancel" to cancel the job.". In WS10 PRINT QUEUE documents from WS16 appear and puts PRINTER in OFFLINE until CANCEL is pressed in WS16;
4.2. WS10: prints test page successfully;
5. In order to access ZEBRA PRINTING PREFERENCES:
5.1 WS16: When pressing ZEBRA PRINTING PREFERENCES it pops-up with "The printer is offline. Check the network/USB cable connection to the printer, that it is powered on, and that it is online", but after OK it enters with no CARD SETUP TAB;
5.2. WS10: CARD SETUP TAB appears successfully.
1. ZEBRA PRINTER is printing successfully in WS10;
2. Despite ZEBRA PRINTER is not automatically redirected in WS16, after manual installation it communicates with WS10 configured printer, but unable to successfully print.;
3. In WS16, unable to get ZEBRA PRINTER PROPERTIES - DEVICE SETTINGS TAB - TOOLS - PRINT TEST CARD... I don't have experience in this context in order to understand if it's normal.
We've checked and tried the following resources with no success:
Can you help?