ASP.Net C# application integration

I have a customer who is looking to integrate a Zebra printer with their software platform.

"Our current ASP.Net C# application uses PrinterUtility library that accepts ESC/POS command sets. It works with our Epson thermal printers but it does not work w/ Zebra Receipt printer."

Is there an example of an article I may be able to use to help them with their problem that I may be missing or is there something I could point them in the direction of, to help them get started?

Please and Thank you!

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Charles,If your customer

Hi Charles,

If your customer is referring to the library here: NuGet Gallery | PrinterUtility 1.1.2  then this is not even an Epson supported library.  It was designed with ESC/POS printers in mind only.  Zebra has very few true ESC/POS printers.  They can load the ESC/POS command set onto a compatible printer: Virtual Devices Printer Apps | Zebra , but we can't guarantee it will work with this independently created library.  I can't even find any documentation on it, so I have no idea what it actually does.

The other option is to also use the  Link-OS Multiplatform SDK | Zebra  library to print to the Zebra printers. This is the libraries that Zebra has created and supports for software development with our printers. 

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Charles Dockham
Thank you!

Thank you!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Charles Dockham
Does the Link-OS

Does the Link-OS Multiplatform SDK | Zebra support the KR203 kiosk receipt printer?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’