How can I print to P4T printer using Bluetooth from TC70 Windows 10 Mobile?

How can I print to P4T printer using Bluetooth from TC70 Windows 10 Mobile? I can pair printer no problem, but there is no printer found. I understand there is no driver for Windows 10 Mobile.

I wrote my own app and tested on my Surface Pro 10. It works fine. But cannot configure on Mobile version.

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Mai, Windows 10 and

Hi Mai, Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile are very different when it comes to Bluetooth.  You will have to use the RFCOMM API Bluetooth - UWP app developer | Microsoft Docs to communicate to the printer.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mai Nguyen
Thank you very much for your

Thank you very much for your time and info Robin.

Yes, I did not know that until I purchased this TC70 to replace our Motorola MC919Z. I will take a look at that to see if I can figure it out?

Mai

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mai Nguyen
Hi Robin, I am back again to

Hi Robin,

I am back again to follow up on this project. I realized that I have more problems than just printing. I could not even connect to my TC700J Windows 10IoT device from my Visual Studio 2017 to test UW App. Follow Microsoft Instructions told me that I need to build trust relationship with the device. So I did. Start PS and start WinRM and set trusted host with my device IP. Seems no problem. But when I test debug to my remote using its IP, It would not connect. I went back to PS and tried to enter PSSession with IP\Administrator password p@ssw0rd but it also failed.

I feel so stuck now. I could not get help from anywhere...

Can you help me? This should be a basic Windows phone setup, but I couldnot even do it....

Yes my TC700j phone and my pc are the same network and I could ping my TC700J phone from my pc with no problem.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’