2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2018 7:40 AM by Luiz Cunha

Problem to implement TC20 with Citrix XenMobile

Luiz Cunha

I need to implement Zebra TC20 using Citrix XenMobile (cloud based).

According with Citrix, to implement we need to use a Custom XML based on MXMS.

https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/xenmobile/server/policies/custom-xml-policy.html

So, I created a XML to download an .apk from a http server, and after than install that apk on TC20.

First I created the XML to download the apk from a http server, and use it to configure StageNow (File Manager - Zebra Technologies TechDocs )

<wap-provisioningdoc>

<characteristic type="FileMgr" version="7.2" >

<parm name="FileAction" value="1"/>

<characteristic type="file-details">

<parm name="TargetAccessMethod" value="2"/>

<parm name="SourceAccessMethod" value="1"/>

<parm name="SourceURI" value="http://lxlasa12/webloja_1_5_1.apk"/>

<parm name="TargetPathAndFileName" value="/sdcard/webloja.apk"/>

</characteristic>

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

I used the General Data file do include this XML in the configuration

After that, I exported the configuration to MDM using this option. The result is this:

<wap-provisioningdoc>

<characteristic version="5.0" type="FileMgr">

<parm name="FileAction" value="1" />

<parm name="TargetAccessMethod" value="2" />

<parm name="TargetPathAndFileName" value="/sdcard/webloja.apk" />

<parm name="SourceAccessMethod" value="3" />

<parm name="SourceType" value="1" />

<parm name="SourceDataAny" value="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" />

</characteristic>

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

To implement with XenMobile, I used the Citrix recomendation to include more information on XML. (Guide to create XML profiles to Zebra devices )

<wap-provisioningdoc>

<characteristic type="Profile">

<parm name="ProfileName" nooverwrite="0" rw-access="3" value="CitrixZebraProfile"/>

<characteristic version="5.0" type="FileMgr">

<parm name="FileAction" value="1" />

<parm name="TargetAccessMethod" value="2" />

<parm name="TargetPathAndFileName" value="/sdcard/webloja.apk" />

<parm name="SourceAccessMethod" value="3" />

<parm name="SourceType" value="1" />

<parm name="SourceDataAny" value="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" />

</characteristic>

</characteristic>

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

When we import this XML to XenMobile and try to apply it to TC20, occours a Fail.

falha.png

I need your help to undesrtand what is missing to implement correctly.

Regards,

Luiz Cunha - SE Brazil