Is the UPS LP2844 printer compatible w/ Browser Print?
- My LP2844 is connected via USB.
- It can successfully print TEST labels from the print properties via Devices and Printers.
- The Zebra Browser Print Demo seems to recognize the device, yet attempts to print labels yield the following message: "An error occurred while printing. Please try again.".
- My LP2844 printer has a part number starting with a 120xxx - considering this tidbit: https://support.zebra.com/cpws/docs/eltron/2844/lp2844_120nums.htm - does this mean me and my printer?
- If I do have an incompatible printer, what model is recommended for the printing of 4x6 UPS and FedEx labels with Browser Print?