Introducing Label LIVE Beta: Cross-platform design and print

C Caylan Larson 2 years 11 months ago
3 0 0

Hello,

I've been working on a new Windows/Mac label printer app. It's currently in beta and I'm excited to get feedback about potential features and use-cases. I've been searching for a community of potential users that: 1) have time to test software that might be valuable to them, and 2) be patient enough to provide feedback, bug reports, etc, 3) appreciate what their hardware is capable of.

Hopefully I've found my community in the Zebra Developer Portal.

First and foremost, this app was created because nothing like it seemed to exist. The mission of Label LIVE is "Any platform. Any printer." You can download the Mac or Windows beta​, free of charge (warning: beta!), and read about the release on our blog.

Please, ask questions. My goal is to engage as many users as possible to learn what direction we will travel in. As an IOT systems integrator myself I'm very excited about the API possibilities.

Cheers,

Caylan Larson
Semireg Industries, LLC

p.s. I've only tested with Zebra models 2844-Z and GK-420. If people find bugs and want to sponsor sending me demo units I'll be glad to add support for additional printers. In theory, anything with a USB VID of Zebra that supports ZPL raster images should be compatible.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?