Device Runtime Deployment for TC70 zebra device

Hi All,

I did not understand clearly from the doc here http://techdocs.zebra.com/emdk-for-android/6-0/guide/setupDevice/  how to configure the TC70 device on windows for android 5.0 version.Any help is highly appreciated.

Anonymous (not verified)
For Lollipop and above,  the

For Lollipop and above,  the EMDK runtime comes in the OS updates/Patches.  You can no longer update the EMDK runtime separately.  You will need to update the OS/LifeGuard patch level on your device to update the EMDK runtime.

About EMDK For Android - Zebra Technologies TechDocs

• EMDK OS update package support limited to KitKat devices - The EMDK v6.6 OS update package distributed with the PC/MAC installation will only support installation on KitKat devices. For all Lollipop or higher devices, the EMDK update for a specific device will be distributed with the latest BSP or security incremental patch.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anbu Selvan Joh...
Thanks for the response

Thanks for the response Daniel currently i am using OS/Lifeguard Patch Level 10.Do i need more latest version and after updating to latest version how to update the device runtime deployment.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Javier Molina
LifeGuard Update 10 is the

LifeGuard Update 10 is the most recent one for the TC70 as of now ( TC70 Operating System For GMS Devices Support & Downloads | Zebra  )

After you have successfully applied it to your device, there is no need to perform any other updates, all built-in runtime subcomponents will be up to date as well.

Javier Molina

Technical Architect, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’