TC70 WiFi Connection Drops

A Ali Sahin 2 years 11 months ago
110 3 0

We have 18 TC70 units and constantly having WiFi issues with them. Even though the WiFi signal bar seems ok and good reception, sometimes apps, browsers stop responding because of connection issues. I opened a command prompt from a windows machine and have it constantly keep pinging one of the devices, and even when the unit was responding all the ICMP ping requests, the apps that do network traffic running on the devices keep freezing. Any suggestions?

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Evgeniy Ananev

Have you updated the firmware version?

K Keith Fantroy

Wifi works on new router.  I'm using a server base program and a web base program for inventory.  The server base (Fish Bowl) works fine... the web base app immediately tells me I need internet connection.  I can surf the web with now problem but can't use web base apps.

K Keith Fantroy

I had a similar problem with one of my routers and tried connecting to another.  That solved one problem.  My other issue is that my web base program can't connect to the internet but my browser can surf with no problem.

I will say that these units were brought at an auction with one program on them.  We have since downloaded our program on one and reset the others.  Still same problem on all units.  Units do not have 'Mobile Data' option in the settings.

Any suggestions!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?