DataWedge Template Error

// Expert user has replied.
C Craig Hoadley 2 years 11 months ago
35 3 0

I’m trying to set up a Simulscan template in DataWedge (V 6.8.50) to scan three Code 39 bar codes at one time. I have created a template from an image, verified the template successfully, downloaded it to our Zebra MC3300 device template folder and I can access the template as a selection from the Default profile. However, when I select the template, I keep getting message – “Template Error: Invalid Template, Select a valid template”. According to Simulscan, if it verifies okay, it should work. I have tried several different ways to set up the template, they have all verified successfully but I still get the error message. The Default Barcode2.xml works fine but of course only captures two bar codes so I know the Datawedge/Simulscan app is working. I have tried the Simulscan Demo (V 3.0.2) but same issue. Any help on what I am doing wrong?

Attached is a sample label file I am using to create the template.

Thanks,
Craig

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

L Lindsay Fahmi

hi Craig

let's try to rule out any issues-
Please see attached template- I have tested this template on my device
please copy this over to the SimulSCan/Templates Folder on your device and test it out using the SimulScan Demo App- Instructions can be found here--

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Can you please share your template xml?

C Craig Hoadley

Hi Darryn,

Please see the two attached templates. Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Craig

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?