I'm developing a "kiosk mode" style app on the Zebra PS20. Using the profile manager I've managed to hide the bottom buttons and stop access to the top navigation/status bar functions. However, I can't find an easy way to stop the swipe from the screen top revealing the navigation bar.
A simple swipe down near the top reveals it for a few seconds:
For Target MX Version 8.1 I'm altering the UI Manager settings:
- Enable/Disable HomeKey: Disable
- Pull Down of Notification Panel: Disable
- Settings Icon on Notification Panel: Hide
- Network Monitor Notification: Turn Off
- Enable/Disable NAvigation Bar: Disable
- Magnification Gesture: Turn Off
- Enable/Disable SplitScreenMode: Disable
- Enable/Disable Do Not Disturb: Disable
- Enable/Disable Multi User: Disable
The rest are at their defaults.
I thought that "Pull Down of Notification Panel" would have solved it but apparently not.
Is it possible to prevent the swipe using the API or profile manager?