Inventory scan UPC app

M Mathew Dalton 3 years ago
2 1 0

We have a few retail locations we need to scan UPS for inventory.
The company we rented the scanners included a program for this purpose.  They have since gone out a business.
We are planning to buy a few scanners with windows mobile.  We need a program.
We need a small app that can define these parameters 
store location number – example 109
store area/section within the store – area 515
These are retail clothing, so we have “Tops” “Jeans” “Shorts” “Shirts”
The store areas/sections are just for verification.  Area/Section # 102 are “Tops” Area/Section #72 are “Shorts” if we need to go back and count if out counts are way off.
Only need the UPC Count, which Area/Sections and the store location saved to the PDA/PDT text file
The attached file was created from the app/program we used in the past.  The file extension example *.100 was the store number Example San Diego store is coded #100 in our ERP SQL DB system
Info column                        gun number        upc                       count                                    Area/Section #
I12292016090857100           7                   400023319002      00001                                  74
The info column is “I” inventory, the date “12292016” time “6090857” store location #100  
The only information we import to out ERP SQL DB system are UPS Counts.
Please review and let me know if you can help and what your rate would be.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

J Javier Molina

Mathew,

We have extensive experience developing custom software, including inventory-related apps - please reach out to my colleague Bhanu ( bhanu@kutirmobility.com ) and myself ( javier@kutirmobility.com ) with your contact information.

Thanks,
Javier Molina
Kutir Mobility

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?