Alternatives to Browser Print

// Expert user has replied.
M Mike Roosa 3 years ago
108 3 0

We have finally been able to get Browser Print working for some of our printers. The problem is that all Zebra printers are not supported by BrowserPrint. What options do we have for printing on those printers when we need to print from the browser.

I have tried the Raw Printing setting up the printer as a text printer and while that works okay, sometimes the labels do not come out correctly. It seems the word wrap commands may be causing an issue.

Any thoughts?

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

M Manuel Caicedo-Rivera

LP2844 is very old, ZP450 is a special version of GK for special customers. If the printer supports ZPL, then there is a possibility that could be detected with Browser Print.

Now, another alternative that you can find in the market is named QZ, but it is a plugin that you have to install on your browser.

Otherwise, the recommendation would be update the printers to the newer models.

MC

M Manuel Caicedo-Rivera

Mike,

Browser Print will cover most Zebra Printers (ZebraLink & Link-OS), what are the printers that you are targeting?

MC

M Mike Roosa

We are able to get this working with the GK420T, however we still have several LP 2844 and some ZP450.

I can't get this working with the LP 2844 at all and we have not tried the ZP450 but it is not listed as a supported printer on the main page for Browser Print so I figured it wouldn't work.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?