Zebra TC75 boot screen always

Hello all,

i have a device under android 7.0 (tc75x) and actually i make some test with soti mobicontrol.

I have make a profile with soti and black list some application for some security reason.

The profile is well installed, and app are disappear from the setting of the device.

Great ..

But i reboot the device ..and now since more hours the screen is always on boot ..

I've try to push (scanner + volume up + power) for 4 second -> device well reboot ...but every time the device is still on the screen boot (wait screen).

any idea, what i can do for to solve this problem ?

thanks

christophe bernard
Hello all,any idea ?Or could

Hello all,

any idea ?

Or could you tell you which applications i can black list WITHOUT problem on my device ?

thanks

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Dmitry Prokhorov
Hello Christophe,There is a

Hello Christophe,

There is a TC75 Factory/Enterprise Reset Package that is compatible with Android 4.4.3/5.1.1 TC75 devices that will not do for you due to Android 7.0 installed on your device. So I believe you need to contact Zebra tech support  to address your problem: Contact Support | Zebra Technologies

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

christophe bernard
Hello dimitry,thanks for your

Hello dimitry,

thanks for your time and thanks for the link you provide ..

But my device not work ...still everytime on progress ...

I've try to drop the battery for several day and replace it and start the device ...but nothing ...

Of course, we have a support contract and the device who are break will be sent in a few days.

thanks

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’