3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2019 8:36 AM by Dmitry Prokhorov

Please direct me to the VB.NET SDK for Zebra ZD500R

Jeffrey Baker

Please direct me to the VB.NET SDK for Zebra ZD500R.

I'm having trouble locating it.

• Re: Please direct me to the VB.NET SDK for Zebra ZD500R
          Dmitry Prokhorov

Hello Jeffrey,

You can find Link-OS Multiplatform SDK downloads here:

Link-OS Multiplatform SDK | Zebra

Here is documentation on Link-OS SDK .Net for C# and VB:

Link-OS SDK - Zebra Technologies Techdocs

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

Jeffrey Baker

Thanks Dmitry.

I'm still not seeing a VB.NET sample.  I am following the paths and only finding CPROJ samples.

I just need a simple VB.NET sample to get me going...

Please direct me to a VB.NET sample.

Thank you,

Jeff

Dmitry Prokhorov

Hello Jeffrey,

I have installed Link OS SDK on my windows computer and I able to see following files inside of SDK root directory:

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectionPanel.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectionPanel.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectivityDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectivityDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DeveloperDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DeveloperDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DiscoveryDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DiscoveryDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ImagePrintDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ImagePrintDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ListFormatsDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ListFormatsDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\MagCardDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\MagCardDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\My Project\Resources.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\PrinterStatusDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\PrinterStatusDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SendFileDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SendFileDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SignatureCaptureDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SignatureCaptureDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SmartCardDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SmartCardDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\StoredFormatDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\StoredFormatDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\VbDevDemos.vbproj

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ZebraForm.vb

Those files are samples targeted for WinMobile and WinCE platforms but they are using the same Link OS SDK/API and I suppose they can be used as examples for VB.Net development on Windows PC.

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies