NullPointer on handleDecodeData method

I Igor Mytyuk 2 years 10 months ago
1 0 0

Actually i've just started to use EMDK Library and i'm trying to make a simple intent where i get the barcode and then i'd be able to make some actions on it.

I was following this tutorial Using Intent Output With DataCapture Profiles - Zebra Technologies Techdocs and in a new project it work fine but when i try to impelent it in my existing app it return the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{it.gabtamagnini.realco/it.gabtamagnini.realco.InventarioActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.contentEquals(java.lang.CharSequence)' on a null object reference

The code is the same from the tutorial while here is the XML from ProfileConfig.

PS:
The manifest was changed properly to

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?