[Datawedge][Android]Way to switch to Bluetooth scanner

Hi,

Is there any way to switch to bluetooth scanner [by invoking BT pairing utility app]  using Datawedge intents.The current method of switching using scanner index doesn't open the BT pairing app.It only switches to Bluetooth only if we have paired it previously.

Datawedge Version:7.0.4

Regards.

-Rajeev

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi, it should work... do you

Hi, it should work... do you have "Display BT Address Barcode" enabled in the profile settings (Configure Scanner Settings --> Scan params.  Ensure you are changing the parameters of the Bluetooth Scanner).

If you DO have that setting, perhaps there is some issue related to switching scanner.  I did something similar with separate profiles in my previous developer post ( ) so I know it works as expected if you have two different profiles, one for each scanner

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Rajeev Ranganathan
Hi Darryn,Thanks a lot for

Hi Darryn,

Thanks a lot for replying.

Unfortunately, i don't have an option called "Display BT Address Barcode".The device that i am using is TC75X running on Nougat.

Regards,

-Rajeev

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Before selecting 'Scan params

Before selecting 'Scan params', have you specified the appropriate Bluetooth Scanner under "Select scanner to set parameters" which should be the top option?  All of this should be under the "Configure scanner settings" menu in the Barcode Input section of the profile.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Rajeev Ranganathan
Yep! once i select Bluetooth

Yep! once i select Bluetooth Scanner in "Select scanner to set parameters",all the other options including "Scan params" is greyed out.I am not able to select it.Please refer the attached image.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’