EMDK, TC25 : How can I trigger the camera view during scanning?

E Erik Van Goubergen 2 years 9 months ago
30 1 0

Hello,

I am integrating device TC25 in a Xamarin app via EMDK 4.0.0.3 (Visual Studio 2017)
The scanning of barcodes itself is working, but I have no camera view with the red cross when scanning.
When I start the DWDemo app and push the scan button, I see immediately the camera view with a red cross. So it must be possible on the TC25 device.

I was thinking about some missing configuration.
Here is my code part from InitScanner:

//Get the feature object such as BarcodeManager object for accessing the feature.
                        _barcodeManager = (BarcodeManager)_emdkManager.GetInstance(EMDKManager.FEATURE_TYPE.Barcode);

_scanner = _barcodeManager.GetDevice(BarcodeManager.DeviceIdentifier.Default);
                        if (_scanner != null)
                        {
                            //Attahch the Data Event handler to get the data callbacks.
                            _scanner.Data += scanner_Data;
                            //Attach Scanner Status Event to get the status callbacks.
                            _scanner.Status += scanner_Status;

_scanner.Enable();

//EMDK: Configure the scanner settings
                            ScannerConfig config = _scanner.GetConfig();
                            config.SkipOnUnsupported = ScannerConfig.SkipOnUnSupported.None;
                            config.ScanParams.DecodeLEDFeedback = true;
                            config.ReaderParams.ReaderSpecific.ImagerSpecific.PickList = ScannerConfig.PickList.Enabled;
                            config.DecoderParams.Code39.Enabled = true;
                            config.DecoderParams.Code128.Enabled = false;
                            _scanner.SetConfig(config);

Thanks in advance!

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hi, is this the preview shown by "Image Capture Mode"?  If you go to the settings of DWDemo --> Reader Params --> Image Capture Mode.  I am pretty sure this is not possible but I would like to understand that we are referring to the same preview.  According to Barcode Input - Zebra Technologies TechDocs  Image Capture Mode should be set to 'off'. 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?