Submitted by 145f8eae-75dc-4... on Thu, 04/18/2019 - 14:02
- My LP 2824 is connected via USB.
- It can successfully print TEST labels from the print properties via Devices and Printers.
- The Zebra Browser Print Demo seems to recognize the device, yet attempts to print labels yield the following message: "An error occurred while printing. Please try again.".
- Is this means my printer is not compatible?
- If I do have an incompatible printer, what model is recommended for the printing of 2x2 labels with Browser Print?